4th Biennial CO2 for EOR as CCUS Conference
Collaborative Symposium on CO2 EOR between Universities in Texas and Norway, oil industry in Texas and Norway and other CO2 EOR stake holders at Rice University, Houston,TX, Sept. 25-27th 2019
- Accelerate CO2 Research Collaboration between Norway and Texas
- Provide opportunity for experts in industry and academia to collectively discuss CO2 research
- Provide Post docs and PhD students with current research status and the way forward
- Provide oil industry an opportunity to communicate needs to the next generation engineers
- Emphasize CO2 as mean to mitigate negative climate effects in oil production
Venue: Rice University, BRC-Auditorium, 6500 Main St., Houston, TX, USA
Date: Sept. 25th-27th, 2019
Extended deadline for US students: September 6th (Email to Arne.Graue@uib.no)
Registration form for Faculty and Industry Participants
We have made block reservations for approved student attendees at the Hilton Houston Plaza within 2 min walking distance from the venue (BCR – Auditorium). Please fill in the application form and indicate your arrival and departure time, you will be assigned a room with double occupancy; you may indicate your preferred roommate:
- For US students: if your application is approved, travel expenditure and hotel accommodation from Sept. 24-27th will be covered according to rules outlined in email to you; if accepted as attendee.
- For European students: if your application is approved, travel expenditure and hotel accommodation from Sept. 22-28th will be covered according to rules outlined in email to you; if accepted as attendee.
Norway’s Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, International Energy Agency (IEA), US Dept. of Energy (USDOE), Norwegian Research Council (NRC), Equinor and BP.