Provided by: NFiP in collaboration with NorTex Petroleum Cluster
Place: Norwegian Petroleum Museum, Stavanger
Time: November 16th, 2017
Go to Registration
PhD-candidates are invitation to submit abstracts to contact@NFiP.no Deadline Nov. 1st, 2017.
For students from outside Stavanger who receive confirmation on participation, NFiP will cover travel costs and hotel limited to:
- Flight tickets for students from Oslo, Trondheim and Bergen: 3000 NOK
- Flight tickets for students from Tromsø and Svalbard: 4500 NOK
- Use public transportation to and from airport
- Hotel from November 16th to 17th
- For students from Tromsø and Svalbard: you may arrive on the 15th and NFiP will cover the hotel
NFip have a block reservation at:
You should find your own room mate among the other NFiP Annual One Day Seminar participants and book double room at this hotel. You may also book single room. Please call the hotel to book rooms and use the booking kode: “NFiP”. The deadline for booking hotel room is Nov. 9th.
The price should be NOK 1390,- per room per night in doubbel/twin room, and NOK 995 ,- per room per night in single room, included breakfast.