Below follows the rules of conduct for NFiP course participants
Make sure to also read the reimbursement form rules, if such applies.
- Use, possession, or distribution of narcotics or other controlled substances, except as expressly permitted by law.
- Use, possession, or distribution of alcoholic beverages, except as expressly permitted by the law.
- NFiP will refund reasonable travel expenses for the courses provided. NFiP requires the participants to choose the cheapest mean of transportation available. Only economical flights will be reimbursed. Taxis will only be reimbursed if no other transportation is available within reasonable time. If you are uncertain contact NFiP in advance (if not you may lose the refund).
- NFiP is not responsible for expenses for trip preparation, like buying required equipment/clothing/travel insurance or visa. Such expenses should be covered by the research group where the students are associated, or by the students themselves. In general, all reimbursement claims must be approved in advance.
- NFiP requires participants to choose low cost options and refund is limited to the amount set in the course description. The participant must contact NFiP in advance to approve accommodation above the limit, if accommodation within the limit is not found.
- Each course may have individual supplement allowance, NFiP will only reimburse the amount as stated in the course description.
NFiP reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time.